Promoting your brand on TouristBee.com offers direct exposure to a select audience focused on creating meaningful travel experiences.
Four ways to promote your brand
- A guest post/article written by you with content that is relevant for my site. You get one link for promoting your website at the end of the article in the “About the Author section”. While this is usually free of charge, I have complete control over the content and the links accepted. A guest post cannot contain links to sites you don’t own.
- A sponsored post/article written by you with content relevant to my site. The article can contain links and text promoting your brand as long as they are related to my site’s content. You will also get an “About the Author” section at the end of the article.
- A sponsored post/article written by me with content relevant to my site. The article can contain links and text promoting your brand as long as they are relevant to my site.
- Sponsored links throughout existing content. However, I am very careful about accepting only relevant sponsored links.
If you would like to promote your brand on TourisBee.com, please contact me.
Brands I have worked with
- Thomson – part of the Tui Group, Thomson has been providing vacations throughout the world for over 45 years.
- 1 Cover Insurance is Australia’s premier insurance company offering travel, home and car insurance products.
- SmartSave part of the Metropolis media group, SmartSave is a leader in providing great savings at thousands of worldwide attractions.
- Parking4Less – compares cheap airport parking from almost all parking providers servicing UK airports.
The audience for TouristBee.com consists of readers who love traveling and make travel a priority in their lives. Most readers of TouristBee.com are interested in family travel and family day trips throughout Europe and California. In addition they are budget conscious and are looking for many ways to save money while traveling.
If you would like to promote your brand on TouristBee.com, please contact me.