I live in Southern California and I love Southern California ! I always find new places I want to see and experience. Southern California is a great area for those who like to travel and explore.
Yes, there is Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Disneyland, but there is so much more to see and experience. I have traveled extensively by myself and with my family and I have accumulated a unique experience traveling primarily across California and Europe. It is exactly this unique travel experience that I want to share on this site.
My favorite Southern California tourist destinations
- See all Southern California attractions in one day – A very detailed article about visiting most of Southern California’s best tourist attractions in one day. It’s true and you can do it!
- Santa Barbara – Santa Barbara is by far my favorite day trip in Southern California.
- Avalon on Catalina Island – Avalon on Catalina Island is a gorgeous place to visit
- Malibu – Malibu makes for another great day trip especialy for children.
- Solvang – Another great day trip in Southern California. Lots of things to see and the perfect place for those of us who like to walk.
My favorite European travel destinations
- Paris – Paris is by far my favorite travel destination in Europe.
- Bruges – A lovely little town very close to Bruxelles.
- Salzburg – The true city of music
- Geneva – What a classy city to visit in Switzerland! Expensive but delightful.
- Annecy – An amazing lake close to an amazing small old town in France.
- Yvoire – A bit too touristy but a great village to visit in France.