When I travel to Europe I always bring my old Garmin GPS unit loaded with the European map for driving directions. However, since Europe is small, often times I drive through different countries and I need to change the country in my Garmin GPS. Read on to find out the simple steps for changing the country on your Garmin GPS unit while traveling.
Read similar articles:
- How to switch maps on Garmin GPS system
- How to make sure your electronic gadgets work in Europe
- 5 easy ways to save lots of money on transportation in Europe
- 10 simple rules for using your Debit and Credit Cards in Europe
- How to get the best foreign currency exchange rate while traveling to Europe
- Best credit cards for traveling to Europe