Traveling internationally is always expensive so anything you can do to stretch your money a little further is great. One area you can save just a bit more is how you use your debit cards when you travel overseas. Debit cards provide basic access to your bank account. But banks vary very much in how much they charge you for using your debit card internationally. Read on to see what major US banks charge for using a Debit Card while traveling internationally.
Read similar articles:
- How to get the best foreign currency exchange rate while traveling to Europe
- 10 simple rules for using your Debit and Credit Cards in Europe
- Best credit cards for traveling to Europe
- How to change countries on a Garmin GPS system
- How to switch maps on Garmin GPS system
- How to make sure your electronic gadgets work in Europe