It is almost no wonder Mozart came from Salzburg because Salzburg is such an inspiring and beautiful town. Salzburg is a “must see” if you visit Austria. The charm of the town is still preserving some of Mozart time’s flavor. In addition, it is also no wonder that the picturesque Sound of Music movie has been filmed in many locations in and around Salzburg. Read on to find out our favorite places to visit in Salzburg, Austria.
Read similar articles:
- The Sound of Music movie tour in Salzburg, Austria
- Touring Hohnsalzburg Fortress in Salzburg, Austria
- In-depth walking tour of Vienna, Austria
- Melk, Austria – an impressive abbey in a quaint village
- Sibiu, Romania is a true European Cultural Capital
- My walking tour of the Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey areas of London