London is one of the world’s great capital cities, replete with some of the finest museums, historical monuments and great shopping, from the British Museum and Natural History Museum, to Big Ben and Parliament and the shops of Oxford Street and Savile Row. But London is far more than its frenetic streets and buildings, it’s also home to the Royal Parks, which provide locals and visitors with a wonderful opportunity to get outside and enjoy the natural beauty of this famous city. Here are five of the best parks to visit in London.
Read similar articles:
- My walking tour of the Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey areas of London
- 7 beautiful British gardens
- Bath, England – in-depth walking tour
- TripAdvisor.com European travel survey results are in…what do they mean?
- Beersel, Belgium – A delightful visit to Huizingen Domain
- Famous arches of triumph across Europe