Cuba is one of the Caribbean’s most compelling cultural centers, and its history can be seen in many sites that remain dotted throughout the country to this day. Cuba is an anomaly, its buildings are often worn and dilapidated but yet shine with a sense of old elegance, and its streets and walkways can be both maddening and enthralling. But more than anything else the country and its people create a magical atmosphere that makes visiting Cuba an experience you will both enjoy and remember. If you’re considering a trip to this Caribbean gem, here are a few things to see along the way.
Read similar articles:
- London events to look forward to in October
- 5 beautiful Royal Parks to visit in London, England
- In depth walking tour of Padua, Italy
- Solvang, California gives you a taste of Europe in the heart of California.
- Best attractions recommended by local resident of Barcelona, Spain
- San Juan Capistrano, California – Visiting the Mission takes you back in time