Soave, Italy was a small village that we knew nothing about when we visited Italy. We simply saw it from the freeway and decided to stop…and we were glad we did it. It is definitely a very old small village with an impressive castle and beautiful views of the surrounding country side. Soave, Italy is a delightful day trip from Verona or Lake Garda. The stairs leading to the castle provide beautiful views all around the area and the surrounding hills are simply beautiful with grape vines stretching in all directions. Read more about visiting Soave.
Read similar articles:
- In depth walking tour of Sirmione, Italy
- Barcis, Italy is a relaxing place at the foot of the Dolomiti mountains
- Sirmione, Italy – travel photos and first impressions
- Treviso, Italy is a surprising tourist destination
- Milan, Italy is a bustling city with an amazing history
- 4 beautiful, fairytale English castles