Sirmione, Italy is a stunning place to visit in Northern Italy. It is situated on the southern tip of beautiful lake Garda and it has amazing history. Sirmione, Italy is the quintessential Italian tourist destination. We arrived in Sirmione a bit tired, coming from Padua, but taking a swim in the warm waters of Lake Garda, completely refreshed us and made us ready to head into town.
Read similar articles:
- Sirmione, Italy – travel photos and first impressions
- Short tour of quaint Soave, Italy
- A charming walking tour of Verona, Italy
- Barcis, Italy is a relaxing place at the foot of the Dolomiti mountains
- Genoa, Italy – photos and first impressions
- Milan, Italy is a bustling city with an amazing history