Having a GPS Unit while travelling seems old fashioned these days because of our cell phones. However, they can save you a lot of money and frustration because a GPS unit does not need an expensive mobile phone data plan or wifi signal. You just need to have the right maps, turn it on and it just works. This is why I always bring my old Garmin GPS unit when I travel. Read on to see why I purchased a Garmin GPS and how I learned to switch the maps on my Garmin Nuvi GPS.
Read similar articles:
- How to change countries on a Garmin GPS system
- How to make sure your electronic gadgets work in Europe
- 5 easy ways to save lots of money on transportation in Europe
- 3 best tips for driving in England
- Best debit cards for traveling to Europe
- 10 simple rules for using your Debit and Credit Cards in Europe