The convenience of ATM cards and Credit cards extends worldwide, including Europe, thanks to a few global cash networks. These networks allow debit and credit cards to be used in different countries just as you would used them at home in the US. You should have no problems using your American cards anywhere in Europe provided you check a few things before you leave. In addition, if you apply a few simple rules you can also save a bit of money as well when you travel to Europe. This article will outline these few things you need to know before you use your ATM and Credit Cards in Europe.
Read similar articles:
- Best debit cards for traveling to Europe
- How to get the best foreign currency exchange rate while traveling to Europe
- Best credit cards for traveling to Europe
- How to change countries on a Garmin GPS system
- How to switch maps on Garmin GPS system
- 5 simple rules for buying cheap plane tickets to Europe